BRANDAMBASSADORS develops successful brand advocates marketing strategies
Brand advocates marketing is an important strategy to involve existing customers by means of active, unobstrusive forms of communication. Where marketingcommunication-strategies such as advertisement, PR and sales promotions used to focus on reaching the clients, focuses brand advocates-marketing on involving and making an inventory of the needs of (existing) clients.
Who are brand advocates?
“A brand advocate is a person, or customer who talks favorably about a brand or product, and then passes on positive word-of-mouth (WOM) messages about the brand to other people.” (bron: Webopedia)
In which do brand advocates distinguish from other influencers:
- They are considered to be extremely reliable (and also as expert)
- They are very satisfied about the product or employ
- They help others with their choice
- They have a long-term relationship with the brand, product or employ
- They talk passionately about the brand, product or employ
- They do not need incentives or stimuli to tell their story
- They have a micro reach, but together they reach many potential clients
With this we can realize four business goals:
- Connecting brand advocates with prospects
- Connecting brand advocates with each other
- Connecting a company with advocates to strength loyalty
- Connecting advocates with clients to increase product acceptation, satisfaction and trust.
Next week more reach, engagement, sales or brand fans for your product or brand?
Do you want to know more about our unique working method and surprising results?